Do you have any questions, suggestions or bug reports, please let us know!
We want more!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel my subscription?
Please take the following steps to cancel your subscription: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Please take the following steps to cancel your subscription: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
Where can I find my email address?
You can fond you email address at the settings of the app.
Can I change my email address?
No you are not able to change your email address
Are my tickets secure?
Yes, we have taken measures to ensure the safety of your tickets. But make also sure you’ve enabled the Biometric (f.e. Facetime or Touch ID) feature of your device.
Is it available in my country?
PassThru is available in all countries in the world with access to the Google Play and Apple App Store.
What organizations do we donate to?
- United States: Americans for the Arts (https://www.americansforthearts.org/)
- European Union: European Cultural Foundation (https://culturalfoundation.eu/)
- Netherlands: Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds (https://www.cultuurfonds.nl/)
How do you divide the donation to the foundations?
Every 6 months we will donate one third of the revenue and divide it, based on amount of users per region, over three foundation:
- United States: Americans for the Arts
- Europe: European Cultural Foundation
- Netherlands (Our home country): Prince Bernhard Culture Fund
- Other regions will follow later
So the part of the paid users from the US will go to the Americans for the Arts. From the EU to the European Cultural Foundation and from The Netherlands to the Prince Bernhard Culture Fund. Other regions will follow later.
Where can I found what and when you've made a donation?
Every 6 months we will file a report which is checked, validated and signed by our bookkeeper. In this report you can see how much we’ve been donated to these foundations. The report will be shared on our website and social media channels.